Our web training is conducted over the internet with you sitting at your computer in your office. All you need is a web browser and internet access. You will be able to see the trainer’s screen as well as showing your screen when you wish. You can use a headset with microphone or if you wish dial into a conference call number to communicate with the trainer and other participants. Class numbers are kept small to ensure you obtain maximum benefit from the course. See our web training dates below.
New User Course
The New User Course consists of 4 x 3 hour web sessions run over a 2 week period. Customers outside of Australia are welcome to attend these courses, however, if these times are not suitable we can work out a suitable time to train you based on your normal work hours. Unless stated otherwise below, each session runs:
- Australia, New Zealand & Asia-Pacific – 12pm to 3pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (GMT+11 – Sydney, Melbourne)
- Europe, Middle East & Africa – 9am to 12 Midday (GMT+1 DST)
- North America – 12noon to 3pm (PST) or 2pm to 5pm (CST)
The scheduled dates for the courses are listed below.
Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Course Dates
- 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th April 2023
- 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th May 2023
- 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st June 2023
- 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th July 2023
- 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd August 2023
- 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th September 2023
- 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th October 2023
- 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd November 2023
- 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th December 2023
Europe, Middle East and Africa Course Dates
North America Course Dates
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke training options.
We welcome payment by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), direct credit and cheque. Please contact us for enquiries regarding pricing or any other questions you may have.