If you are already a confident Benchmark Estimating Software user, this course teaches you how to write Routines that can be applied to your day-to-day operations immediately.
Objectives of the Routine Writing Course
At the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Write effective Routines for your business
- Setup a Power Routine
- At the end of the course you will have also developed at least one Routine that you can apply in your business immediately.
Routine Writing Course Content
The topics covered in the Routine Writing Course consist of:
- The different levels of a Routine
- Writing Routines – a) How a Routine is structured b) Real life exercises demonstrating various applications and functions within Routine
- Running a Routine
- Running multiple Routines in the one Project
- Duplicating a Routine and editing it
- Testing a Routine
- Exporting and Importing Routines
- Setting up and Running a Power Routine
Assumed knowledge for the Routine Writing Course
Completion of the Benchmark Estimating Software New User Course is essential. Sound mathematical knowledge is beneficial also.
Duration & Times
The Routine writing course is available as an online training course, or we can run it at your office at a time arranged with your Benchmark Estimating trainer.
Face-to-face Training Course
2 days duration. 0900 to 1600 each day.
Online Training Course
4 x 3 hour sessions over 4 days, over a 2 week period. 1200 to 1500 Australian EDST each day. If you are outside of Australia and these times are not convenient, we will work with you to determine a suitable time that works for your employees.
What you need to bring
- A copy of your Benchmark Estimating Software database, or
- An Export of your Benchmark Estimating Software Resource Library in Excel format. If you use Sub Items you will also need to export your Sub Items from the Item Library. If you have Routines written you should also Export your Routine Library.