- NET – Math Expression Parser – Copyright Suavi Ali Demir, Bestcode.com. Bestcode libraries shipped with this application cannot be used to develop software applications.
- SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework is copyright of SAP.
- Infragistic WPF Controls copyright is owned by Infragistics. http://www.infragistics.com/products/license.aspx
- Log4Net is copyright of the Apache Software Foundation and is redistributed under the Apache license.
- Microsoft .NET Framework is copyright of Microsoft Corporation. You, the end user may not distribute the .NET Framework Redistributables.
- Nhibernate is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1 which can be found at: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
- Copyright: All of the deliverable code in SQLite has been dedicated to the public domain by the authors. Further information can be found at: https://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html.
- SpreadsheetGear is copyright of SpreadsheetGear, LLC, Kansas limited liability company, 9435 Vista Drive, Lenexa, Kansas 66220. The SpreadsheetGear End User License can be viewed at:
- Troschuetz Random Class Library is copyright of Stefan Troschuetz. Copyright notice: Random Class Library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html.
- WPFToolkit is provided under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL).
- Words for .NET is copyright of Aspose Pty Ltd.
- Nevron Chart for .NET is copyright of NEVRON SOFTWARE LLC.
- Modern UI (Metro) Charts for Windows 8, WPF, Silverlight is provided under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL). This software is included in the Software Product in accordance with the following licence conditions:
The terms “reproduce,” “reproduction,” “derivative works,” and “distribution” have the same meaning here as under U.S. copyright law.
A “contribution” is the original software, or any additions or changes to the software.
A “contributor” is any person that distributes its contribution under this license.
“Licensed patents” are a contributor’s patent claims that read directly on its contribution.
- Grant of Rights
(A) Copyright Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free copyright license to reproduce its contribution, prepare derivative works of its contribution, and distribute its contribution or any derivative works that you create.
(B) Patent Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license under its licensed patents to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import, and/or otherwise dispose of its contribution in the software or derivative works of the contribution in the software.
- Conditions and Limitations
(A) No Trademark License- This license does not grant you rights to use any contributors’ name, logo, or trademarks.
(B) If you bring a patent claim against any contributor over patents that you claim are infringed by the software, your patent license from such contributor to the software ends automatically.
(C) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software.
(D) If you distribute any portion of the software in source code form, you may do so only under this license by including a complete copy of this license with your distribution. If you distribute any portion of the software in compiled or object code form, you may only do so under a license that complies with this license.
(E) The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this license cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the contributors exclude the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You must not modify, disassemble, decompile, translate, adapt or reverse-engineer any of the following third-party software including but not limited to:
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Infragistic WPF Controls
- SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework
- Nevron Chart for .NET
- Words for .NET.
c. Crystal Reports.
You agree not to modify, disassemble, decompile, translate, adapt or reverse-engineer Crystal Reports or the report file (.RPT) format;
You agree not to distribute Crystal Reports to any third party; You agree not to use Crystal Reports to create for distribution a product that is generally competitive with Crystal Reports;
You agree not to use Crystal Reports to create for distribution a product that converts the report file (.RPT) format to an alternative report file format used by any general-purpose report writing, data analysis or report delivery product that is not the property of Crystal Reports;
You agree not to use the Product on a rental or timesharing basis or to operate a service bureau facility for the benefit of third-parties