Product development update
We always strive to ensure our customers are using the most up to date version of our popular estimating software. Following the release of the amazingly successful Version 7.6 in in September 2014, we are issuing a Service Pack to all our customers.
The highlights of this service pack include:
- The export to Vista by Viewpoint has been enhanced to allow more customisations including:
- Section headings can now be exported
- Item Text lines can now be exported, and
- The Resource Type field within Benchmark can now be used as an alternative mapping field for the Vista Cost Type field. This changes offers Benchmark customers enormous flexibility with the choice of 3 fields (Resource Type, Resource Group or Resource Category) within Benchmark to map to the Vista Cost Type.
- The Cost Code field has been increased to 60 characters to allow for better integrations with accounting/ERP systems
- The Project Section List report has been improved to show a column for Overhead costs, and
- Resource Sub Totals and Group Totals now support negative quantities.
All customers with current Maintenance and Support agreements will have been issued this Service Pack. If you haven’t received it please contact Benchmark’s Support Team by email or by phone +61 (0)2 4422 3444.
Version 7.7 update
The Benchmark development team is currently working on the 7.7 release due in several months time – this upgrade contains some amazing new features and improvements as requested by our growing user base. Standby for more exciting news on Version 7.7.
See our estimating solutions at the upcoming exhibitions:
The Benchmark & Viewpoint combination is proving to be a winning formula for today’s modern construction business. One of Benchmark’s senior team members, Amy-Ruth MacDonald, will be showcasing Benchmark Estimating Software and how it can be integrated with Vista at the Australian Viewpoint Summit in 2015 – we hope to see you there!