Benchmark Estimating is delighted to announce that we have been accepted into the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) as a Gold Level Partner.
While our software already supports communication with an Oracle database, being a part of the OPN will facilitate the further advancement of our product in the future. Gold Level Status and membership to the OPN also gives us:
- Access to Oracle’s industry leading technology, resources and product portfolio
- Eligibility to resell all Oracle Technology products, Applications and Industry Solutions
- The ability for us to develop a specialisation in up to five Oracle products.
All of this means that we can offer our customers:
- A competitive advantage by harnessing the power of Oracle’s database technology
- An enhanced estimating solution
- More choice in terms of the databases that Benchmark Estimating Software can communicate with
- An increased level of expertise in Oracle technology and related industry solutions
- More opportunities for integration with related Oracle products (e.g. Primavera).
Director, Rob MacDonald says
“Many of our clients use Oracle database technologies as well as many of Oracle’s complementary business applications, so our acceptance to the Oracle ParterNetwork is both exciting and highly relevant to our growing customer base. Being a part of the OPN means that we can offer customers an even more advanced solution than before and one that has the potential to add significant value to existing Oracle customers.”
Oracle is one on the top 400 companies in the world with over 380,000 customers in more than 145 countries worldwide. According to their website they offer “an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems that helps organisations overcome complexity and unleash innovation.”
To find out more about Oracle, please visit their website http://www.oracle.com.
To find out more about our other technology partners, please visit our technology partners page